We are happy to announce that a number of our Teaching and Learning Units have been translated in English so to reach a wider audience.
As our readers already know, one of the objectives of the Get Up And Goals! project is developing resources to help European teachers bring into their classrooms complex subjects such as climate change, international and gender inequalities, migration. The project partners from 12 European countries have been developing Teaching and Learning Units in their own languages and – after being tested in schools – such TLUs have been published on our dedicate page and are now available for free download.
Recently, some of these TLUs have also been translated in English. This will allow a wider dissemination and use throughout Europe as well as a better chance of sharing experiences among European students and teachers.
Please, find below a list of the recently translated TLUs:
- MALDIVES - A CONTEMPORARY ATLANTIS? by Na Styku, Poland
- IMMIGRANTS – WHO ARE THEY? by Na Styku, Poland
- REDRAW THE BALANCE by Na Styku, Poland
- HISTORY: WOMEN’S VOICE IN HISTORY by Na Styku, Poland
- INTERNATIONAL INEQUALITIES by Coopera, Spain
- INTERNATIONAL INEQUALITIES by Suedwind, Austria
- GET UP! CLIMATE CHANGE by IPVC, Portugal
- GENDER - SET OF ACTIVITIES by ARPOK, Czech Republic
More TLUs will be translated in English in the coming weeks/months. We will make sure to keep you posted. Stay tuned!